Sunday, November 20, 2011

Alice + Olivia Holiday Collection

Thanksgiving break is finally here! Nine blissful days off to catch up on my studies and enjoy some much needed relax time. Watching Gossip Girl episodes that I missed, cleaning my room and sleeping (such a foreign word these days!) are just a sample of the things on my to-do list. During my week off, I also look forward to blogging – there is so much in the fashion world that I’ve been dying to write about! Currently, I have the upcoming holiday season on my mind. With Christmas just over a month away, department stores and designers are releasing their lookbooks, shopping guides and holiday videos. Yay! This is my favorite time of the year for a reason…

So far, I’ve already been wowed by Kate Spade’s extravagant gift guide. A cute thermos, berry-colored pumps with a black & white striped heel and a dark spearmint patent leather handbag are just a few of the must-have items I’m swooning after.

Another one of my favorite designer lines, Alice + Olivia, just released a holiday video (see below - so cute!) packed with holiday goodness (and chic sequined dresses!).


A few of the Alice + Olivia looks that I just can’t get enough of…

Eek! I love my skirts...and this one's in metallic gold!


Hands down, cutest coat of the season.


Perfect for any late night rendezvous.


The intricate beadwork is so stunning.


LOTS of sequins...and I'm not complaining!


This dress just makes me want to twirl around (and around).

What do you think of Alice + Olivia's Holiday Collection?

Have you come across any especially noteworthy gift guides? (If so, please share!)

Photo Source: Alice + Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment