Thursday, August 12, 2010

Soho’s Best Kept Secret: Eryn Brinié


Last weekend, I took a fabulous trip to New York City. To say that my trip was perfect is an understatement. Visiting the breathtaking Metropolitan Museum of Art, viewing the extravagant window displays at Bergdorf Goodman, and absorbing all of the street fashion are what made my trip such a memorable experience. Being from a rural area, it is refreshing and inspiring to visit a place so rich in culture and fashion.

Although museums and sightseeing are musts in the Big Apple, as any fashionista knows, it is also the best place to shop. With such a diverse mix of boutiques, vintage shops, and department stores, New York City has something for everyone. It is utterly impossible to visit the city without finding a vintage dress, one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry, or a killer pair of shoes. While I visited a plethora of stores that I cannot wait to blog about, there is one specific boutique that I want to dedicate this post to. During my shopping excursion to Soho, I came across a charming store called Eryn Brinié. Walking into the store, I was immediately taken aback by a rack of bright floral dresses in a lightweight chiffon fabric. As I continued to browse the orderly racks of clothing, I noticed that everything fit my style. Cute dresses, feminine blouses, structured blazers, classic ruffled and lacy detailed tops, lovely skirts, and basic tees are just a few of the wardrobe staples that made me fall for this fantastic boutique. Not only does Eryn Brinié specialize in clothing, but it also carries shoes and accessories. From stacked bangles and summer cotton scarves to practical leather bags, you are sure to find at least one thing that catches your fancy.

In terms of price, this boutique is extremely reasonable, especially in the current economy. While the regular prices are affordable, last weekend Eryn Brinié was having a 75% off sale. What a steal! Despite my urge to buy the entire store of clothing (no joke), I knew that I had to narrow down the selection and side with pieces that would carry me into upcoming seasons. After spending nearly an hour in Eryn Brinié I left with things that I could not be happier with. While budget friendly chain stores such as H&M and Forever 21 are great for of-the-moment trendy items, Eryn Brinié designs clothing that are timeless and super classy. The fabric and sewing are definitely a step up from stores such as the former mentioned. If looking for a European chic look, this Soho boutique is a must. One thing that you do not have to worry about at Eryn Brinie is messy, unorganized racks of clothing. Everything in the boutique is organized by size and style for your convenience. For a pristine and stylish shopping experience, stop by Eryn Brinié and I promise you will not be disappointed.

To top off an already perfect trip, Eryn Brinié was the icing on the cake that left me smiling and wanting more. When wearing Brinié’s clothing, I cannot help but feel young, girly, sophisticated, and chic. If not planning a trip to the city any time soon, no worries, you can have a glimpse of what the boutique has in store for the fall season by visiting its online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment